Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Blog Post

After much encouragement I have finally decided to give blogging a try. I am going to TRY to keep it up to date and post pictures often... I am the worst at doing this as I am sure most of you know.

A little update on what has been going on in our lives. If you haven't already heard, we are expecting the arrival of our first baby around Thanksgiving, due November 23rd. We are super excited and looking forward to the days and months ahead, seeing the miracle of life transform. We had our 12 week appointment last week and everything is going great! I am feeling much better now.
We also have some other BIG news in our house! We just found out where we will be moving for 2010-2012. This process has been long & stressful, yet still exciting at the same time. Match day was this past Thursday and we are super excited to announce we will be moving to Chattanooga, Tennessee!!!! We will be in Dallas until next June and then be moving to TN for 2 years for Clark to complete plastic surgery residency at UT Chattanooga.
Lots of changes in the Mooty house in the coming months! We are looking forward to sharing them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment