Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hi Friends!  Wow, it's been a while.  Well, a lot has changed for us in the past few months.  We sold our condo, Emerson and I temporarily moved in with my parents and Clark with our amazing friends the Dean's, we moved to TN, and Clark started his plastics program to name a few.  Despite living as vagabonds for five weeks, Emerson is doing awesome and has been an amazing baby through it all!  Believe it or not she will be 8 months old next Sunday.  Here are a few pictures from May and June.  I am going to do a separate post for her other pictures and post pictures of our new house as well!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is precious! Look at those beautiful eyes! I hate that I never got to meet her before you guys headed out of town. I hope the transition is going well and that you are getting settled in and connecting with a few friends. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so great to see that baby girl! LOVE that swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete