Sunday, August 22, 2010


On the move
Pulling up on everything
How can I get in there??
Happy baby
all clean!
9 Months
Add caption
Bath time
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Once again, it's been a while.  Here are a few recent pictures of Emerson.  She turned 9 months last Wednesday (wow, where has the time gone?!?!?!) and is now officially into everything!:)  She continues to be the most wonderful baby!  I often find myself staring at her wondering, how in the world Clark & I were lucky enough to be her parents.  God is so good!!  She has 2 teeth, crawls everywhere and pulls up on anything in sight.  Her favorite words/sounds are "mama", "dada", "nigh nigh", and "lalala".  We are having the time of our lives!  Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. Love her! T-bone is super active too! can hardly keep up with him! She's just gettin' cuter by the second, geeez! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather...She is so cute. I miss y'all. Colton is getting so big too...I went there a few weeks ago and I was worn out chasing him around. Haha. Looks like all is well with your precious little family. Kristin =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT a cutie!!!!! really, heather...she's a model baby! love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete