Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!

Yesterday we had our 18 week sonogram. We were so blessed to have both of our mother's with us. We were able to see sooo much. Per the doctor everything looks just "perfect"!! We were so thrilled and excited to find this out. We feel very blessed!! We also found out that our little miracle is going to be a precious baby girl and couldn't be happier!! We have a video of our sonogram but for some reason, can't seem to get it uploaded... I will try to post new pictures soon. I am still trying to let all this soak in. The miracle of life leaves me speechless...:)

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! We are so excited for you. What a blessed little girl she is. We are excited to meet her...and introduce her to her cousin Beckett.
    -Reagan and Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can keep up with you! Girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete