Monday, July 6, 2009

Half way there...

I am officially half way done with my pregnancy! Wow!! Time has gone by so fast. I began feeling her move last week for the first time and am loving it. It is so amazing to feel this little miracle moving inside of you... My next Dr. apt is Friday morning and I'm looking forward to hearing her little heart beating again. Here are a few pictures from our 18 week sonogram...


The proof...:)




My favorite sonogram picture yet... The two cutest feet I have ever seen!

Upside down baby girl - already doing yoga! :)



This past weekend we celebrated the 4th of July with my family on Lake LBJ. We had a great time! My sisters put together a basket of the cutest girly gifts for our little one. She is one lucky girl to have them! I will try to post pictures of all the cute stuff soon...

2 comments:

  1. Gosh..how exciting! We find out the sex of our baby on Aug 17th!! We'll--if the baby is cooperating that is! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your sisters go as crazy as my sister, Jodi, did with all the little girl stuff....she'll be set for life!!!!

    ReplyDelete