Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gifts from my sisters...

A super cute outfit and pacifier!


Bibs!


Mary Jane socks!!



Her first tutu and pearl bracelet!!!



I'm afraid she may be spoiled rotten already!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Is that a Baby Nay outfit? That's my favorite! Morgan has outgrown it and I'm so sad!

    I love the name! So cute! I can't wait to see your bedding... I guess it matches the painting!? We need some pictures of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a Baby Nay outfit and sooo cute! I think it is going to be one of my favorites too...:) The bedding is pale pink and cream and I think I going to love it. It is getting made so I really have only seen the fabrics. Can't wait to pick it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl stuff is so cute! I am way excited about having a boy...but girl stuff is just so much cuter! Your daughter will be very well dressed, I am sure! Love that outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All sooo cute! Jodi keeps Marlee dressed to a T and Whitney always tells me where to find the most darling stuff! Love the name by the way, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are too cute! That is the best part is having two sisters without kids. They can spoil her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited you started a blog! I didn't realize you were on here until yesterday. I LOVE the name you picked out, I can't wait to meet her! Has someone offered to give you a shower in Olney?

    ReplyDelete