Saturday, September 26, 2009

Recent Happenings...

Well, it has definitely been a while since my last post. We have been super busy! Things are continuing to go really well. I head back to the doctor on Tuesday and can hardly believe we are getting so close to meeting Miss Emerson!! (only 8 weeks to go!) We have made some progress over the past few weeks on the room. We now have furniture and bedding, but still have to paint and get the decorations up on the walls. Will post pictures soon... Since my last post we were given a wonderful couples shower by our community group. We are in a group with 5 other couples and have made some amazing friends. Below are a few pictures from the shower they hosted for us and one of the other couples in our group (Kevin & Brandi Tooker). We are so blessed!


Steph & I



Adorable outfit & headband from my cousins Stephanie & Stacy


Aunt Patricia gave us the softest lovie ever with monogrammed "Emerson Grace" on it. (not sure if you can see it)


Momma B & Daddy Bob!



Still working on names for little Emerson to call my parents.



Brandi & I


Our amazing group!
Erron & Allie Weig, Peter & Alicia Dean, Clark & I, Kevin & Brandi Tooker, Billy & Nikki Vahrenkamp, Dustin & Ashley Lauderdale



Also, since the last post Clark has gone to Australia and back, for a work conference. I am definitely glad that he had a great time and is back home safe and sound! :) Will post some pictures from his trip soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment