I went to the doctor last Thursday and found out everything was progressing normally, she was head down, face up. I was dilated to a 1 and 25 % effaced. Anxiously, I began anticipating what was going to happen next and kind of freaking out as to how I was going to get everything done that I wanted to get done (i.e. clean my entire house and find a place for all these new baby things, that we really have no room for):) Well, yesterday my mom and sister, Lindsey, came to stay with me and did just that. They cleaned my house top to bottom, from ceiling fans to baseboards! Thank you both so so so much!!! I also got my carpets and sofa cleaned today. Wow! I feel so much better! :)
This past Tuesday I went to get one last sonogram to check little Emerson's weight since I have been measuring a little small or so they say... (I sure don't feel small!) We were able to see all of her major organs functioning perfectly, that she is weighing in close to 7.5 lbs and even some hair on her head!! We also found out that from last Thursday to Tuesday she has flipped and is now breech, incomplete breech to be exact. Initially I was in shock and said no way, that can't be true but now have come to terms with this. I realize some breech babies are able to flip back into position for delivery, but neither doctor I saw are very positive about her being able to as she has one let up in her face and one under her. So, needless to say, I returned back to my doctor today and scheduled a c-section for the 18th. We are still hoping for her to change positions, but understand it is not very likely. Please keep us in your prayers...
Here is a recent belly picture! I was 36 weeks here and will be 38 on Monday. I will try to post a new one then as well as some pictures of the nursery.
We will be praying for her to flip back around. Good luck with everything! It always feels so good to have everything cleaned so good.
ReplyDeleteYa'll are always in our prayers! =) God will take care of ya'll! I can't wait to see pics of little Emerson! =) Keep us updated
ReplyDeleteLook at you! You haven't posted pictures in forever! I can't believe you only have a few more weeks! My Mom and I did the same thing before Kennedy came! We even took the pictures off the walls to clean behind them!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see Emerson!