Here are a few pictures from our time in Olney over Christmas. We had a great time, but were sad Traci couldn't make because of the snow... We used skype to talk to her Christmas morning and she could see us open all our presents as well as her stack of presents. :) Emerson slept through the night for the first time Christmas eve!! We couldn't believe it!! When I woke up I definitely thought something was wrong...:) What a great surprise!
She did very well this year for herself and doesn't even know it. She got an exersaucer, tons of books, clothes, and The Elf on the Shelf to name a few. We are so blessed to have this little angel in our lives and love her more everyday!!
Best present ever!!


Napping on Aunt Lindsey
What a fun and special Christmas for you guys! I got your card and gift back! I sent it to Stage street although I know I had your new addresss somewhere, that was the address still in my address spreadsheet. I will get that resent. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteShe's growing so much & such a lovely little lady. I know she made your family's Christmas so very special this year. Love all the pictures! Happy New Year to your little family!!
ReplyDeleteSara Lewis
WOW! Look at all that snow! We love seeing the updates. Enjoy this stage...it passes sooo quickly!
ReplyDelete