Sunday, November 22, 2009

Home...

Future Red Raider!

Emerson's first day home...:)









Leaving the hospital

Daddy getting checked out by the car seat lady


We came home from the hospital Friday. The past 2 days have been great. We are adjusting to life with Emerson and loving it! She is absolutely precious and I love her more every time I look at her!! She is so sweet and loves to cuddle...:) Thankfully, my mom is able to stay with us until the end of the month and has been a huge help. (Not quite sure what we would do without her at this point.) My sisters both left yesterday, and we are missing their help as well... If they were still here, I think my blog may be updated everyday with pictures:). A BIG thank you to them for putting pictures up on Wednesday! Here are a few pictures from the past few days...

























1 comment:

  1. We are so happy for ya'll! She looks precious! Keep us updated

    ReplyDelete