Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Miss Emerson Grace Mooty

Emerson was born this afternoon at 12:07PM, weighing 6lbs 9oz and measuring 19 inches long. She is precious and we are all doing great. She is truly a miracle and we feel blessed beyond words!!!
Before we left for the hospital

New Grandparents...so in LOVE!

All swaddled up...

Necklace from daddy


All the girls


Mommy & Emerson



Birthday Party!


So PRECIOUS!!!

PERFECT!


Grandparents


Emerson Grace Mooty


First Family Picture












4 comments:

  1. That was fast! Congratulations! She's beautiful! Heather, you look so good! I can't even tell you had a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you guys. She is absolutly beautiful. I wish we could be there. What a beautiful family. Maybe we will see y'all at Christmas. Love you guys and once again cangratulaions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok! I totally forgot you were having a c-section... that's why it was so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! She is precious. Love the picture of all the girls. The guys are in trouble!!! Ha Ha. Glad everything went well!!!

    ReplyDelete